I love LA GRACIOSA
At the quay, boarding will take place on our luxurious catamaran. A mojito and a tortilla skewer will be waiting to welcome you. We will sail along the southern coast of La Graciosa without losing sight of the silhouette of Lanzarote and we will anchor in a small hidden paradise, La Playa Francesa.
On board, you will also enjoy an exquisite paella and an open bar with beer, sangria, water and soft drinks.
You can go down to the beach and enjoy different water activities, such as kayaking or swimming in crystal clear waters. You will be able to explore the marine life of the largest protected reserve in Europe.
Afterwards, you will return sailing on the catamaran to the Caleta de Sebo quay, where you will board the regular line to Puerto de Órzola, in Lanzarote. From there, a bus will take you back to the pickup point closest to the hotel.
- Experienced Spanish, English, German and French guide. Italian and Polish on request and subject to availability
- Welcome mojito and tortilla skewer
- Open bar with beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Food on board: delicious paella and fresh fruit
- Travel insurance
- Summer duration: 6 hours approx
- Catamaran boarding at Caleta de Sebo quay
- Crossing from Caleta de Sebo to Montaña Amarilla.
- Anchoring in Playa Francesa
- Return to Caleta de Sebo quay
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or cap
- Solar protection
- Beach shoes
- Beach towel
- Photo camera